Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5th

Yay1 Finally! 2 day is my special day n it is... *drums playin* My birthday! Yay! Finally I'm 18. Nw dat i think bak... I m d 12th eldest in form 5 Science 1. D eldest is Gita. a.k.a Gitz. Our big sister. XD well, 2 day i enjoyed my day. Gt cake from my mum. Thanks 2 her. XD N steamboat 4 dinner thanks 2 my aunt n uncle. Well, at d very least, my frens remembered my bday so, thanks a lot. I'll keep those sms u sent me as memories. N d 1st person 2 wish me is... Sarah. Thx a lot ya. Miss u pal. (although it's oni been a month since we saw each other...) 2nd place goes 2 Ro-Zanne who woke me up early in d morning... (hey, glad u did if nt, i'll 4 get 2 fetch my sis 2 tuition). 3rd is my sis, 4th is my mum, 5th is Marie, 6th is Wai Teing, 7th is Shu Yong, 8th is Charmaine n 9th goes 2 Mun Yee. XD Thx 2 all of u. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment