Friday, April 17, 2009

Death...

I tried d death clock from Saras's link n i dun believe a single crap of it... I tried mine n it says dat i'll die on Sun, July 30th, 2090. Hell no! No way i m gonna live till 99. I think i'll die b4 i even reach 80... or maybe anytime. who knows? Oni god Himself does. Wat i cn do is wait 4 until d day He wants me bak. But i m gonna b careful wit my life cos, it's very precious. In 1 lifetime, there r so many things 2 do n so many things 2 c. Mayb d nex life wun b so pleasant as d life i m enjoying nw. It may change OR WILL change. My dad always say dis 2 me. "We r actually spirits who r borrowing dis human body 2 live. 1 day, we will hav 2 return it bak. D human body is jus like a container 2 keep our souls." I believe in wat he said. Thinking bout dying is a sad thing but it can't b helped. It is a life process. Even billionaires will die 1 day. I'll treasure d moments i hav in dis life. Frens, family n teachers. Eventhough we may 4 get d memories we had in our childhood n past but it is nt lost 4 ever. It's jus 4 gotten. And all d forgotten memories r burried deep within our hearts 4 ever.



p.s. 4 those who wanna try d death clock, dis is d link
http://deathclock.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment