Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jus blogging...

My dear fren is goin 2 Johor soon... Me gonna miss her... Well, i hope 2 hav a farewell wit her. Enjoy our last moment 2 gather. Who noes, mayb in d near future we'll meet again. O__o Well, 2 day, i m so free dat i made dis 4 Sarah.


Well, i'll say dat it's nt dat gud... But it's my best effort. =] It looks plain cos i dun hav all my brushes. Still wit dat gal... Ish... Well, i dun care. Y can't u jus freakin hell cum 4 canteen day 2 moro! Gah! Bleh... who cares nw... leave meh in d hole of depression la.


Kinda sad here cos 2 moro is canteen day n i might nt hav sum 1 2 follow meh... Gonna b d odd ball n b lonely again... Y can't u jus cum?! *Thermometer rises...* U hav class in d afternoon! Nt in d morning! Gah... *chills down...* Since i'm free so, i made another 1.


Dis 1 is quite umm... Ok 2 me...Well, i dun care anymore... Gonna rot in HELL nw... Gyah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it's not that i dont wanna come for canteen day but my trials just ended and tomorrow's my only free day to do other stuff beside college stuff. And you dont have to do stuff you dont wanna do.

    ReplyDelete